Carlo Durante, Founder and Board Member of eTa Blades, will be one of the speakers of the 4th International Conference Advances in Rotor Blades for Wind Turbines – 24-26th February 2014, Bremen – Germany.
Rotor blades are decisive in the race for lower cost of energy, and the last years have witnessed drastic progress in structural design and manufacturing. While the industry is growing more and more mature, there is still room for innovation regarding new materials, load mitigation and standardisation of production processes.
Join this focused knowledge exchange and
- Discuss alternative materials, composites and new material mixes to decrease weight and costs
- Review XL blades and related challenges for design and production
- Explore efficient ways to optimise your structural design and aerodynamics to increase bladeperformance
- Get the operators’ view on blade damages and discuss related challenges for design, materials
- Evaluate tools and production processes to exploit
the potential for improving blade production